If a proxy is deleted and it was by mistake or an unintentional deletion, can the proxy be restored?
- What’s the rollback procedure?
- Can a proxy be restored with the click of a button?
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- Proxy / Proxies
- Once a proxy is deleted its IP is released to a pool where new proxy IP addresses are assigned from.
- Therefore, it is not possible to re-assign the same frontend IP address
- In the case WAO (Web Application Object) is deleted;
- The CNAME record for the application is also deleted and can't be re-created with the same name.
- Therefore, after the deletion the record the same name can't be re-assigned.
- So, in case of any unintentional deletion, the proxies will need to be manually recreated.
- There is no rollback procedure.