- You try to log into Silverline Portal, but your account is locked and thus you can't access Portal
- Can't login to Portal
- Error message: "Your account is locked"
- Silverline Portal
- User Management
- After 6 failed login attempts, users are locked out of their Portal account.
For Non-Admin Users
Ask to have your account unlocked. 2 Options:
- Contact your Customer Admin to unlock account (preferred).
- Or Contact the SOC to unlock account (may take longer)
For Customer Admins: How to Unlock Portal Account
- Navigate to Customer Info (Portal's home page) > Users
- Locate the locked user account, which will say Locked under the Actions column
- Under the Actions column, click Unlock Account
- Inform user that they can now log in