HTTP/2 capability is now available for use within the Silverline proxy infrastructure. It is presently in Beta.
- Learn more about Beta features Scope of Support: Silverline Beta / GA Feature Support Policy
Learn more about HTTP/2:
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline Shape Defense
- Silverline Layer 7 DoS
HTTP/2 can only be configured on 'Application Proxies' not 'Classic Proxies.'
- If you don't see the ability to Create a HTTP/HTTPS Proxy - Contact the SOC to have Application Proxies enabled for your account: Contact SOC / Contact Silverline Support
- To Clone a Classic Proxy to an Application Proxy, follow this workflow: Clone a 'Classic Proxy' to 'Application Proxy'
Requirements to configure on an Existing Application Proxy :
- Navigate to Config, then Proxy / App Configuration, then Proxy / App Management
- Click on the desired App Proxy
- Navigate to the Advanced Tab
- Toggle the Enable HTTP/2 to ON
- (Optional) Define a HTTP Header to insert
- E.g. X-Silverline-HTTP/2
NOTE - All SSL Profiles (Client AND Server) assigned to the Application Proxy must meet the requirements as defined - HTTP/2 - SSL Profile Dependencies