Q&A: What are passed violations in WAF?
- What is the meaning/concept behind passed violations?
- How do I see passed violation in my Portal account?
- Silverline WAF
- Proxy / Proxies
- Attack Signature
- When a new signature is released and pushed out in Silverline they will remain in staging.
- Staging means that the system applies the attack signatures to the web application traffic, but does not apply the blocking policy action to requests that trigger those attack signatures.
- Signatures on staging won't be in alerted nor blocked status, these will be in a third status called "passed".
How do I see passed violations via the Silverline Portal?
Have more questions? Submit a request