- What is a WAO?
- WAO stands for Web Application Object. Another term that Silverline uses is Application Proxy.
- Configuration for Application Proxy for HTTP / HTTPS / WAF Proxy Service Type = WAO Configuration
- For WAOs you must include the HTTP Host header for port 80 and the SNI extension must be present for 443
- new rPOPs customers use "applications" instead of proxies
- ALL Web Application Object require FQDN Names
- e.g Client A → IP 220.127.116.11 Port 80 Protocol TCP with name: foo.com <<<< FQDN Field in WAO in Portal
- 1 Proxy = 1 WAO ... FQDN+Pool Definition