- How to check that DNS configured properly to resolve external DNS records (api.f5silverline.com)
- Reason: If the BIG-IP can't resolve that name to an address, the API calls for registration will fail.
- This is a requirement for Hybrid Signaling as explained on Article 1 - How to Configure Hybrid Connector iApp
- Silverline DDoS
- Hybrid Signaling
- Hybrid Connector
- F5 BIG-IP
DNS settings are NOT synchronized between DSC members. DNS settings need to be configured on every BIG-IP within the DSC.
- From the on-prem BIG-IP CLI, execute the command:
- Ensure a response of 126.96.36.199 is received, such as this:
Other Common Issues with Hybrid Signaling iApp
- How to Configure Portal Credentials for Hybrid Signaling
- How to check BIG-IP access to Silverline for Hybrid Signaling
More on Hybrid Connector iApp