Can Silverline protect my SFTP server?
- What can I use to protect my SFTP server?
- Can I use a proxy for protection?
- Silverline Proxy
- DDoS Service
- Yes, you can create a Generic TCP proxy that uses port 22 . This can be used to protect your server from DDoS attacks. You can also apply certain other protections including denylisting, threat intelligence profiles, certain iRules, and more.
- Silverline does not support encryption or decryption of SSH (SFTP) traffic. The TCP proxy is a pass-thru proxy.
- Silverline does not support the FTP protocol using a proxy.