- What is the limit of recurrences a customer can request Silverline to initiate a simulated DDoS event?
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Silverline initiates simulated DDoS attacks against customers' destinations
- Each Silverline customer can request up to 2 attacks per year of contracted services, at no additional cost.
- This attack simulation tool is also available for potential customers (POC); however, all POC’s are allowed only 1 simulation free of charge for the duration of the POC
- Refer to the related content for more details