Secure File Repository is a method to share files between Silverline and its customers
- Silverline SOC often sends files to customers via the secure file repository
- Customer upload files to the secure file repository so it can be visible for SOC, Portal Users, and parent accounts (if applicable) securely.
- Silverline SOC is granted file access by default
- Customers can modify the file permission access
- All Silverline Customers
- Silverline Portal
- Navigate to the Secure File Repository in the Silverline Portal: Q&A: Where is the secure file repository located and how do I access it?
- Check the current file's permission by looking in the Access column (SOC is allowed by default)
- Hover on the desired file and click the 3-dot menu that appears on the right.
- Select Edit
- Select the permissions that you would like to give to the file. Click Update.
- The permissions are updated with the permissions granted, which can be verified under the Access column.