- DDoS Reports can be sent via email on daily, weekly, or monthly intervals
- All generated DDoS Reports are stored under Dashboards > DDoS Dashboards > Reports Tab
- DDoS reports are only available in PDF or XML format. Please note that XML reports will not contain details about DDoS alerts.
- If you have no active reports in your account, please contact the SOC to create reports -- include how often you would like reports.
- Silverline DDoS
- Portal Features:
|Note: If you have no active reports, contact the SOC. DDoS Reports can only be configured by the SOC.|
- Users can subscribe to receive DDoS Reports directly from a User Profile. (My Profile)
- In the User Profile, go to the Subscriptions tab
- Check the desired boxes:
- DDoS Reports - receive email notifications related to daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Alerts - receive SMS notifications related to all alerts, include false positives (How To Configure SMS Alerts for DDoS Events)
- Events - receive SMS notifications related to events, including mitigations (How To Configure SMS Alerts for DDoS Events)
- Hybrid Signaling - receive email notifications related to Hybrid Signaling Service (Overview: Integrating On-Prem BIG-IPs With Silverline)