- Does Silverline have raw HTTP logs for the proxy/proxies?
- Can I see all the connections to proxy/proxies in Silverline Portal?
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- Weblogs, LTM logs, and/or HTTP request logs
How to Access Weblogs
- In the Silverline Portal, navigate to Monitor & Analyze > Weblogs
- The following screen with the logs appears (click to expand)
How to Filter and Download Weblogs
- Click Filter in the upper-left and define the filter using fields
- example: "Method" "is" "GET"
- example: "Country" "is not" "US"
- example: "File extension" "is not" "js css"
- Use the Time range filter in the upper-right to choose time range of log data.
- Download logs by using the blue Download button in the right corner of the Portal screen.
- Note: Downloaded csv will have all current filters applied.
- See Q&A: What is the maximum number of log entries that can be downloaded from Weblogs menu (Activity Logs) in Silverline Portal?
- Go to My Downloads under your name in the top-right of Portal
- Download the CSV by clicking the download icon on the right