How to update an SSL certificate on an existing Frontend SSL profile from the Silverline portal.
Note: This article makes the assumption that the required new SSL certificate and key has already been imported into the portal.
- Silverline DDoS
- Silverline WAF
- Proxy / Proxies
- SSL Profile
- In the Silverline Portal, navigate to Config > Proxy Configuration > SSL Management
- Click on the "Front End SSL Profiles" tab.
- Locate the front end SSL profile which you would like to update the SSL certificate on.
- Click on the edit button with a pencil icon on it. You will be directed into the "Edit Front End SSL Profile" screen.
- Click on the drop-down box under "SSL Certificate" and select the new SSL certificate you wish to attach to the profile.
- Once finished, press the "Save" button. The deployment will start automatically.