- How add multiple backend servers to a proxy
- How add two or more backend servers to a proxy
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
Adding multiple backend servers is part of configuring a proxy.
- Follow proxy configuration steps to get to proxy editing page.
- See table on How to Configure New Silverline Proxy / Application [Onboarding Doc] to ensure you're following the right proxy configuration document:
- How to Configure a Proxy for HTTP / SSL HTTP / WAF Proxy Service Type
- How to Configure a Proxy for TCP / UDP / DNS Service Type
- Under Front and Back end tab, fill in the Back End IP or DNS name for first backend server
- Click Add (at bottom of screen)
- Fill in Back End IP or DNS name for second backend server
Review more details under Step #4 'Configure Back End Server IPs or FQDNs' step in proxy configuration article.