- Can you confirm if SSO is enabled per client (we have several) or for whole relationship?
- If I have multiple child accounts under my account (parent) configured with SSO, is it required to configure SSO on each child account?
- Silverline Portal
- Single Sign-On
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- Yes, you have to configure each multi-tenant account separately.
- Child accounts do not inherit SSO settings after their parent.
- SSO is setup per contract/account, not per user
- if you enable SSO on the account, all users logging in will need to authenticate against your SSO provider.
- You can use one SSO provider for all accounts.