- Is it possible to add Range of ports to proxies?
- Does Silverline proxy infrastructure support ranges of ports?
- Silverline DDoS
- Silverline WAF
- TCP / UDP
- HTTP / HTTPS
- No, Silverline Proxies (VIP) do not support port ranges.
- In order to configure multiple ports on a VIP, additional services must be added to the proxy configuration.
- Additionally, the proxies have a limit of services configured on the proxy to ensure deployments and performance remain stable. For current limitations, see: Q&A: What are the Silverline Portal Configuration Limits?
- Therefore, it would not be possible to add a range of over 14 ports (for example) as that would require this proxy to have at least 14 services enabled, which surpasses the configuration limit per proxy.