- Create custom views into Silverline that come from different parts of the service.
- Silverline Portal
- Portal Navigation
- View & Edit Existing Custom Dashboards
- Export or Delete Existing Custom Dashboards
Navigate to Dashboards in Portal top-level navigation menu. Here you'll see any Custom Dashboards that your admin users have created.
View & Edit Existing Custom Dashboards
1. Navigate to Dashboards menu in the top left of the screen.
2. Click the name of the dashboard you wish to view or edit.
3. Once the dashboard is open, edit the dashboard by clicking Edit in the upper-right.
Export or Delete Existing Custom Dashboards
In the same upper-right menu where you Edit Dashboards, you can also:
- Export dashboard to PDF --> Export is saved in "My Downloads" under your name drop-down in upper-right of Portal.
- Delete dashboard. --> Asks for confirmation to delete.
- How to Create Custom Dashboards in Portal
- [VIDEO] Configuring Custom Dashboard
- How to Use the DDoS Dashboard in Portal