What is the maximum number of endpoints I can define for protection?
- An endpoint is defined by a URI.
- You define endpoints during configuration of Shape Defense: How to Configure "Shape Defense" Option in Proxy/App Configuration
- Drag and drop to re-order multiple endpoints to affect the order they are addressed by Shape Defense.
- Silverline Shape Defense
- Proxies / Proxy
- Bot defense
- Bot protection
Currently, you can deploy up to as many endpoints as you choose.
- Sales will guide you to define the FQDNs and endpoints under each FQDN.
- If there are a high number of endpoints, Sales Engineers will coordinate with the SOC during the pre-sales phase to ensure Silverline can support them.