- Silverline Shape Defense
- Bot defense
- Bot protection
- obtains signals from the browser, such as: browser type and version, headers, construction of the DOM (Document Object Model), and many others
- signals are used by the Shape Shifter Elements to evaluate whether the requester is human or automation/bot
- Client visits a Silverline Shape Defense protected endpoint (URI designated in Shape Defense Configuration)
- HTML script tags are inserted into the server response(s).
- Q&A: What are the parameters that Shape Defense uses to identify a bot?
- Q&A: Does Shape Defense allow Good Bots (like Google) to crawl pages?
- How to Configure "Shape Defense" Option in Proxy/App Configuration