- What are the parameters that you are using to identify a bot?
- How does Shape Defense identify a bot?
- What behavior leads to Shape Defense labeling traffic as a bot?
- Silverline Shape Defense
- Bot defense
- Bot protection
There are many different parameters that are being used to detect and mitigate. Some of the parameters that will be analyzed will be:
- how the DOM is constructed,
- the components within the DOM,
- browser versions,
- mouse interaction with the browser,
- request/response headers and cookies
- How to Configure "Shape Defense" Option in Proxy/App Configuration
- How to View Reports for Shape Defense
- Q&A: Does Shape Defense allow Good Bots (like Google) to crawl pages?