How To Configure custom - Static SSL Ciphers For Front End And Back End SSL Profiles
- Procedure to configure custom SSL ciphers for front end and back end SSL profiles
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- SSL Certificate/SSL Frontend Profile/SSL Backend Profile
- SSL Ciphers
- Go to Config > Proxy Configuration > SSL Management
- Open or create a new Front End or Back end profile
- Under SSL Cipher select custom - Static
- There are 2 options (1 line per cipher or keyword)
- Type the specific cipher/ciphers in OpenSSL format in the text box; see Q&A: What are the ciphers that are supported in Silverline?
- Select one of the preconfigured options, then edit as necessary -- See Q&A What does the cipher string keywords mean in front end and back end SSL profiles?
- A combination of individual ciphers and keywords is possible.
Have more questions? Submit a request