Silverline SOC is a 24/7 global group, with physical SOCs around the world.
- This article will give you the necessary guidance to schedule any meeting with the SOC
- After reading this article, you will be able to seamlessly schedule meetings with the SOC
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline Shape Defense (SSD)
- Silverline DDoS
- Submit ticket to Silverline SOC via Ticket Form
- A minimum of 24 hrs advanced notice is required
- Request three (3) possible date/time/timezone combinations of your possible availability
- SOC will verify internal availability and schedule the first requested window we have available
- SOC will schedule the meeting internally and provide Zoom meeting details in ticket
- SOC will confirm the meeting has been scheduled if call details are provided by the customer.
Note: SOC confirmation is required to consider the meeting booked.
- Call Silverline SOC
- (866) 329-4253 or +1 (206) 272-7969 (International numbers can be found here)
- Advise SOC of a production impacting event that needs urgent analyst presence
- Should the call not be answered, please follow the escalation matrix