- This article explains how to add an API token using the Silverline Portal.
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDOS
- Silverline API
- Proxy / Proxies
1. In the Silverline portal, go to the main menu Config - API Tokens and click on it.
- Important Note: This portal is only available for those users tagged as "Customer Admin" role in the Active Users list.
2.Click on "Add" button to add a new API token.
- If you don't see the "Add" button, review: Q&A: What is Silverline's authentication token limit?
3. After click on "Add" button, the new API token will be available.