What are the Log Export source IP addresses?
- Which IP addresses do I need to allow on my side to allow Log Export to connect with our log collector/SIEM?
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- Log Export
- The Log Export feature will deliver logs from a region based on the proxy deployment
|Regions||IP Range to Allowlist|
|US East, US West, Germany, UK, and Asia||
22.214.171.124/21, 126.96.36.199/23, 188.8.131.52/24, 184.108.40.206/22, 220.127.116.11/24 and 18.104.22.168/21
- At this time, please ensure that you allow at a minimum allow the following regions:
- US East, US West, Germany, UK, and Asia
- If your proxy is deployed to a particular region, or you plan to have your proxy deploy to a particular region, then please do consider also adding the correlating /27 network range to your ACL(s)/Firewall(s)
- How To Configure Log Export
- How to Edit, Test, and Delete Log Export Destinations
- Q&A: What is the format of log export messages? What are some samples or examples for WAF / DDoS / L7 DDoS / Threat Intelligence / iRule logs?
- Q&A: Which DDoS Alerts are included in Log Export?
- Q&A: Why is the Status "Unavailable" for a Log Export destination?