- Which DDoS Alerts are included in Log Export?
- Silverline DDoS
- Log Export
- DDoS Dashboard
"Mitigation" and countermeasure logs are derived from mitigated traffic flowing through Silverline.
- Mitigation logs are sent immediately to the Log Export system, which are then sent to the configured Log Export destination.
"Events" and "Alerts" are based on calculated Netflow and come from the customer premises equipment.
- Shown on the DDoS Dashboard in Portal
- Due to the calculations necessary, an alert can take up to 5 minutes to be generated.
- These are NOT sent via the Log Export functionality.