- Why is the Status "Unavailable" for a Log Export destination?
- What happens once the Log Export destination is available again?
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- Threat Intelligence
- Log Export
If the Log Export destination is determined to be unavailable via internal health checks, the Status shows as Unavailable.
- The internal health check is a TCP monitor that checks for the ability to open a connection on the defined IP:Port
When the Log Export destination becomes available again, messages are processed in the order they were placed on the queue (FIFO).
- Up to 10K messages are queued for an unavailable destination.
- Once the queue hits 10k, the oldest messages are pushed out of the queue.
- How To Configure Log Export
- Q&A: What IP addresses does Log Export use to send traffic?
- How to Edit, Test, and Delete Log Export Destinations