- How can I block countries for a specific proxy?
- How do I block an unwanted country / countries' traffic on my application through Silverline?
- How does Geolocation Enforcement work in Silverline?
- Silverline WAF Managed
- Proxy / Proxies
- SOC can block or allow specific countries via the Geolocation Enforcement module in Blocking mode in a WAF policy.
- SOC can create an iRule with a customer Self-Managed data-table that can be populated with the two-letter country codes for disallowed countries.
- create a new ticket.