Can Silverline proxies be disabled so no traffic is processed?
- Can traffic be prevented from being processed in a Silverline proxy, but without losing the frontend IP address assigned?
- Is it possible to disable a proxy so it no longer processes traffic, but without removing its configuration from the Portal?
- Silverline DDoS Proxy
- Silverline WAF
Yes, a Silverline proxy can be disabled via the Portal so it no longer processes traffic.
- The benefit of disabling a proxy is that no configuration is lost
- Frontend IP address remains the same
- The Proxy configuration remains intact, including:
- Attached iRules
- Attached SSL frontend/backend profiles
- Threat Intelligence profiles
- Monitor configuration
- The proxy can be disabled or re-enabled at any time from the Portal