- How are the licenses utilized in F5 Silverline WAF?
- Is it based on per WAF policy? Or per domain?
- Silverline WAF
- Account Information
- Contractual Information
- There is typically a 1:1 ratio between WAF policies and proxies
- If you subscribed to 100 proxies, you have the ability to have 100 WAF policies created accordingly
- Proxies with assigned Frontend IP address (IPv4 and/or IPv6) will count towards your limit
- Deployed WAF policy/policies will count towards your limit, even if unused (not enabled on a proxy)
- If you have additional questions regarding your account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for further clarification.