- This article is to provide a process/guide/steps to adjust the Client Connection Idle Timeout, an Advanced option of the Proxy Configuration
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS Protection
To increase/decrease the Client Connection Idle Timeout setting:
- Log in to the Silverline portal and go to Config > Proxy Configuration > Proxy Management
- Edit details of the proxy, select the service and then go to the Advanced tab
- Modify Client Connection Idle Timeout to a higher/lower value; the default value is 60 seconds
- Click "Save & Deploy"