What is the file size limitation on WAF requests?
- What is the max size allowed?
- Is it possible to have 10MB as request size?
- Silverline WAF
- WAF Policy
- Default maximum limit for WAF request size: 10MB
- Any request at 10MB or above triggers the violation "Request length exceeds defined buffer size" module of WAF policy
- If the module is turned off, the"Request length exceeds defined buffer size" violation will no longer trigger
- The module is typically enforced starting on Blocking Phase 2 -- see WAF Setup: Blocking Phases