I'm ready to establish BGP peers, where do I find the needed BGP peer secret?
- Each customer gets a unique BGP peer secret / passphrase / password once their first GRE tunnel is provisioned
- This peer secret is used on all BGP peers
- Note: In order to be able to see the BGP peer secret in the portal, it is required to have a "Customer Admin" role type. For more information about user roles, please see: Q&A: What are the User Roles in Silverline Portal?
- Silverline Routed DDoS
Your BGP passphrase is listed in your portal under Config > Routed Configuration > GRE Tunnel Management > "Live Configuration" Tab:
- Click "Peer Secret" to expand to reveal the BGP peer secret.
- The peer secret will be a series of letters, numbers, and symbols i.e. abccdef12345!
- This peer secret is required for BGP Configuration for DDoS Protection Setup