- What are the Silverline Subnets / IP Address ranges?
- What are subnets for 'SNAT' used by Silverline?
- What are subnets for 'front end' proxy IP issues by Silverline?
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS
- GRE Tunnel(s)
F5 Silverline IP space is available at https://snat.f5silverline.com
https://snat.f5silverline.com/api/v1/snat for API calls
- To query specific regions (city), you can use the "?region=<keyword>"
- The <keyword> can be the city name or 3-letter airport code
- Keep in mind that mPOP (Scrubbing Centers) addresses are the same for each site. Only rPOP addresses change per region.
A full list of locations is provided below:
keyword/3-letter airport code
Sao Paulo, BR
San Jose, CA
Additional Notes for All Proxy Deployments
- Ideally, you want to only allow the Silverline subnets, exclusively.
- This will ensure that only Silverline-routed traffic can reach your network, and thus prevent attackers from being able to circumnavigate the Silverline infrastructure.
- Front End Proxy IP space is taken from 126.96.36.199/17 IP space.
- This IP space doesn't need to be allowed through a firewall or router.