Real-Time Incident Procedures (RTIP) in Silverline Portal are steps for the SOC to follow when facing an incident.
- Notification Emails will only be contacted if specified in the RTIP.
- See How to Add / Update Customer Contact Email Addresses
- Silverline DDoS
- DDoS Attacks
- Customer Info
1. Select "Customer Info" tab
2.Select "Edit Customer" Tab
3. Edit RTIP in the text box.
Expand the box by dragging from the bottom-right corner.
Example Template for RTIP
Real-Time Incident Procedures
DDoS Attacks / Security or infrastructure Issues:
Please follow regular mitigation process and open a ticket with NOC and SOC teams.
Email addresses: NOC@example.com, SOC@example.com
Low severity issues, like BGP flaps:
In case of BGP Tunnel flaps or other network technical issues,
contact NOC and SOC teams. Email to the following address: NOC@example.com
- DDoS Attack Mitigation: What happens when a DDoS attack occurs?
- How to Add / Update Customer Contact Email Addresses
- Q&A: How do DDoS alerts trigger?
- Q&A: What is BGP Flapping?
- Q&A: Are There Real Time Incident Procedures for WAF?