- Configuration option for new Proxies or Applications in Proxy / App Management section of Portal.
- More details on Proxy / App config:
- Links to other Application Configuration options in Related Content
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline DDoS Protection
- Proxies / Proxy
Configure the ports for the proxy (front end) and your server (back end).
- Front End Port - The TCP or UDP port that the proxy listens on.
- Back End Port - The TCP or UDP port that your back end server listens on. This is usually the same port as the Front End Port, but it can be different.
- FAQ: Is it possible to add Port Range to proxies?