|Prefer to read? See SSL Workflow: How to Upload SSL Certificates, Create SSL Profiles, and Add SSL Profiles to Proxy & How to Attach WAF Policy to Proxy|
This videos walks step-by-step through how to set up your WAF Services in the Portal.
1. Upload SSL Certificates and Keys
2. Create SSL Front-end Profile
3. Create the Application Proxy
4. Attach the WAF Policies to the proxy created in step #3
Read Related Articles
- SSL Workflow: How to Upload SSL Certificates, Create SSL Profiles, and Add SSL Profiles to Proxy
- How to Configure a Proxy for HTTP / SSL HTTP / WAF Proxy Service Type
- How to Attach WAF Policy to Proxy
- How To Get A or A+ on Qualys SSL Labs
- Q&A: What are the Silverline Portal Configuration Limits?