- Can we configure DDoS Services without any interaction from the Security Operations Center (SOC)?
- How involved is the SOC throughout the process?
- Silverline DDoS
- Silverline Portal
Yes! You can configure everything via the Portal.
- See Getting Started with Silverline DDoS Routed Services for an overview on full implementation process.
- The SOC is here to answer questions and help troubleshoot. -- Review: How to Contact Support and Silverline Support Case Escalation.
- Note: The SOC is not a project management team -- You decide the timeline for the implementation of your Silverline DDoS Services.
Typical times to contact the SOC during Configuration of DDoS Services:
- Troubleshooting - If any issues arise during configuration, open a support ticket with all the details.
- Testing: Q&A: How do we schedule a network routing test / router advertisement test with SOC?
- Sanity Check - If you'd like a SOC analyst to just look over your configuration settings in Portal as a sanity check, open a support ticket with a request to schedule a call (with at least 24 hours notice). We can check your carrier advertisements, and check that your GRE Tunnels have resilience.