|Note: Subscribing to this page does NOT subscribe you to Release Notes. You MUST follow instructions below.|
We recommend that all F5 Silverline customers subscribe to Release Notes that are posted on the F5 Silverline Knowledge Base. These notices will keep you up-to-date on changes in the Portal tool. Anytime a release note is posted, you will receive an email to the email address associated with your F5 Silverline account.
We also recommend that all F5 Silverline customers subscribe to Maintenance and Service Notices. More information here: How to Subscribe to Maintenance and Service Notices on Knowledge Base
How to Subscribe
1. Navigate to the Release Notes section.
2. In the upper-right, click the "Follow" button.
3. From the drop-down menu, select "New Articles."
4. You will now receive email notifications for new articles/posts only from the section "Release Notes."
How to Unsubscribe
1. Navigate back to the Release Notes section.
2. Click the same drop-down in the upper-right that you used to Follow, which should say "Following."
3. Select "Unfollow."