|Watch the DDoS Routed Onboarding Videos|
Summary of Onboarding Process for DDoS Routed Customers
The following flowchart demonstrates our onboarding process for Silverline DDoS Routed customers, which is basically this:
- Customer prepares for Onboarding call, which includes the following:
- Customer activates their Portal account (link in Welcome email).
- Customer watches Onboarding Videos on Onboarding Videos Guide: Routed DDoS Protection
- Customer can also read documentation for more details
- Customer fills out Routed Questionnaire (click to download)
- Technical Onboarding Call (First Meeting) - SOC and Customer review the DDoS Routed onboarding process and configuration details, and SOC can address any of Customer's questions or concerns.
- Portal Setup -
- SOC uses the information provided in the Onboarding Questionnaire for Routed DDoS Customers to configure your account.
- How To: Add Prefix To Portal
- You can set up how you want to be alerted of DDoS Attacks and receive reports
- AS/AS-Set Prefixes into RaDb -- What is RADb?
- Provision and Configure GRE Tunnels. See GRE Tunnel Set-up Guide for more details.
- Router Change - Establish GRE & BGP Connectivity. See BGP Configuration - Guidelines & Tips for more details.
- BGP Adjacency Test
- Announcement Test - See "Step Three: Verifying Route Propagation" on BGP Configuration - Guidelines & Tips
Click image to full screen. Also attached as PDF for download.