|Note: Subscribing to this page does NOT subscribe you to Maintenance and Service Notices. You MUST follow instructions below.|
We recommend that all F5 Silverline customers subscribe to Maintenance and Service notices that are posted on the F5 Silverline Knowledge Base. These notices will keep you up-to-date on service issues or upcoming maintenance. Anytime a notice is posted, you will receive an email to the email address associated with your F5 Silverline account.
We also recommend that all F5 Silverline customers subscribe to notifications from our externally-hosted status page at https://status.f5silverline.com, as well as subscribing to the Release Notes section. More information here:
- How to Subscribe to Status.F5Silverline.com Notices
- How to Subscribe to Release Notes on Knowledge Base
How to Subscribe
1. Navigate to the Maintenance and Service Notices section.
2. In the upper-right, click the "Follow" button.
3. From the drop-down menu, select "New Articles."
4. You will now receive email notifications for new articles/posts only from the section "Maintenance and Service Notices."
How to Unsubscribe
1. Navigate back to the Maintenance and Service Notices section.
2. Click the same drop-down in the upper-right that you used to Follow, which should say "Following."
3. Select "Unfollow."