What are iApp tags?
- Tags can be defined within the Hybrid Connector iApp Deployment which can be leveraged for other Silverline iApps.
- Silverline DDoS
- Hybrid Signaling
- Hybrid Connector
- F5 BIG-IP
Silverline Hybrid Connector iApps Tags
In the Advanced view of the Hybrid Connector iApp, Tags can be for use in other iApps such as the DoS Monitor iApp.
- Tags are DEFINED in the Hybrid Connector iApp
- Tags are USED in the subsequent iApps.
Hybrid Connector iApp:
DoS Monitor iApp (from within the Advanced Section):
Therefore, Signals from this deployment of the DoS Monitor iApp, will include the tags: "dc-1", "prod", and "app1".
An example of tags that are sent to Silverline as part of a DoS Monitor iApp is shown below, by searching for the particular desired tag:
Getting Started with Hybrid Signaling
- Overview: Integrating On-Prem BIG-IPs with Silverline
- Article 1 - How to Configure Hybrid Connector iApp
- Article 2 - What are Hybrid Connector iApp Tags?
- Article 3 - How to Configure Hybrid Signaling DoS Monitor iApp for Volumetric and L3/L4 DDoS Event Monitoring
- Article 4 - How to Configure Hybrid Signaling DoS Monitor iApp for ASM Violation & Layer 7 DoS Event Monitoring
- Article 5 - Troubleshooting Hybrid Signaling Connector iApp Connectivity
- Download: F5 Silverline Hybrid Signaling iApps