Create a new TCP Profile
- Navigate to the TCP Profile Configuration area: Local Traffic -> Profiles -> Protocol -> TCP
- Create a new TCP profile with the “tcp-wan-optimized” set at the parent
- Modify the MSS value (check Custom on the far right to edit), consult with F5 Silverline SOC for correct value.
- Disable Nagle’s Algorithm if not already done
- Click Update to create the new profile
- Apply the newly created TCP profile to the Virtual Server that receives traffic over the F5 Silverline GRE tunnel.
Ask F5: TCP Profile Configuration (11.6.0)