What is the article about?
- This article describes the steps to add multiple SSL domains on a Regional PoP Web Application Object (WAO).
- Q&A: What is a WAO?
- Application Proxy
- Check with SOC that the WAO Multiple FQDNs feature is enabled on your portal account.
- First of all, you need to create the new ssl profile
- Make sure the newly created ssl profile is a child of the previous parent one (in the example in the screenshot below child_profile is a child of star.fileabc.com-sslprof)
- Add multiple SSL domains on the Silverline Portal: Proxy Settings > Proxy config (the screenshot below). That area of the portal is for SNI and SNI requires the profiles to be all from the same parent.
- Redeploy the proxy after adding the multiple SSL domains.