- Q&A: Do User Tags Impact WAF Assessments?
- Can I limit what users can see in WAF assessments?
- Silverline WAF
- WAF Violation Assessment
- User Management
- User Tags
- WAF Assessments themselves cannot be assigned tags.
- However, the results of a WAF assessment will be based on the user who is viewing the assessment.
- User1 (with tags: role1, role2, and role3) creates a WAF assessment
- User1's WAF assessment will be based on WAF policies that match role1, role2, role3 and any untagged WAF policies.
- User2 (with tags: role3 and role4):
- Can view the WAF assessment created by the User1
- Can only see violations of polices that are untagged and policies that match their own roles (role3).
- User2 sees a warning that the results are filtered based on their tags:
- How To Use Tags with Roles Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Q&A: What are the User Roles in Silverline Portal?
- How to Create WAF Violation Assessments