What are iRules Stats? How do I read charts and tables?
- iRules allow you to customize certain behavior on decision making for incoming traffic. See Q&A: What iRules are Supported by Silverline?
- When iRules are deployed, statistics are gathered each time they are triggered. In general, an iRule will have a specific set of criteria which must be matched in order for them to perform an action.
- Each time the match criteria is met, which may be based on such items as target IP, source IP, ports, protocols and more, a counter is incremented and a timestamp taken.
- Silverline WAF
- Silverline Shape Defense
Navigate to Monitor & Analyze > Stats > iRules to see iRules Stats page
|Top Requests: By Application||
- Q&A: What iRules are Supported by Silverline?
- How can I delete an iRule from my F5 Silverline Portal account?