Updated July 2021.
This links to the API documentation for what can be done via the API and also proper API message format. The F5 Silverline API can be leveraged to accomplish tasks that would normally be done via the Customer Portal, such as:
- modify proxies
- upload SSL certificates
- modify front-end and back-end SSL profiles
- modify data tables
- add/remove IP addresses to/from denylists and allowlists
- How To: Add an API token for API Integration
- Q&A: What is Silverline's API authentication token limit?
- Q&A: Is it possible to generate role based API access token?
- Q&A: Do you offer a sandbox where I can test API calls before deploying to our production proxies?
- Q&A: What are Best practices for configuring WAF Policy for API (REST) endpoint?
api api api api api